The auditing menu allows admins to view and search logs for all actions within the platform.
There are 3 different search parameters you can use to filter the audit log stream.
- Date and Time
- This will allow you to enter a Created After and Created Before date and time to filter you logs
- By default the Created after is set to 12:00am yesterday
- Record Type
- These are broken up to cover the different areas of the platform, allowing you to target your search. For example if you are looking for who updated the Payment integration you would use the "Integration" record type
- The operations again assist in filtering the logs to find the specific record you are searching for
- View, Create, Update, Delete, Search
- For example, if you are looking for the record of a deleted form you would use the "Delete" operation
The records are broken down into 6 columns.
- The date and time the audit log was generated
- Who the user was that triggered the action that created the log
- What operation the user was performing
- The record type, or the area of the platform the user was effecting
- Record Label
- The label of the record that was bing affected, for example if a form is updated this will be the form name
- The identifier for the record that was effecting, for example if a form is updated this will be the form Id
If you have any question or would like assistance with auditing please contact us via this support portal or email email@example.com. We are happy to assist in any way we can.