This article will walk you through configuring the Mailgun integration. Mailgun is an email delivery service for sending, receiving, and tracking emails. If you have a Mailgun account and would like to use it to send emails using Mailgun, you can use this integration to do so.
1. Open the integration menu in the LcS console.
2. Click the SETUP INTEGRATION button in the Mailgun card
3. Add the Mailgun domain and API Key
Note: Make sure you whitelist the required IP addresses in your Mailgun account.
Once those have been added and validated the Mailgun integration will show up as configured
4. Open the app you want to use to send emails via Mailgun and click EDIT on Email Sending.
5. Enter the email address and name you want to use for your sending address.
Once these have been added the configuration is complete and emails sent from the app will be using your configured email address via Mailgun
If you have any question or would like assistance with the Mailgun integration please contact us via this support portal or email email@example.com. We are happy to assist in any way we can.