OneBlinks Calendar Bookings feature allow people to book time on your calendars as part of a form submission.
Calendar Bookings can be used to book appointments with internal staff, book time with equipment or locations.
OneBlink supports Gmail, Office 365, Outlook and iCloud
Setting up a Calendar
1. First Navigate to the Calendar Bookings menu this can be found in the Advanced Tools section, from here you can set up your provider but clicking the plus button in the bottom right of the screen.
2. Enter your email address and proceed to Sign in with your account:
3. Allow Nylas to access your account. This is required to ensure bookings can be created updated and removed from your calendar
4. The next thing is to create your Scheduling Page, this is the configuration for the event or appointment you want people to be booking. Click the configure button on your provider
5. Click Add Scheduling Page
6. Enter the Event Name, Location and Event length. Once configured click the Next Button.
7. Configure the availability for your Scheduled page and click Create.
8. Clicking the Edit button will allow you to modify any of the Scheduled Page configurations.
Setting up a Calendar Booking Event
Now that you have your provider and scheduling page set up you will be able to create a calendar booking event allowing users to be redirected to your scheduling page after submitting the form.
1. Open the form you want to use for your appointment and open the Workflow tab
2. Add a Calendar Booking Submission Event and Select your Scheduling Page
3. Optionally add any event details, and configure the Name and Email for the Calendar Booking event
- The event details will appear in the bookers email, ensuring they have all the information required
- Name and Email will need to be entered to make the booking, if you are already capturing them in the form make sure to map those elements here
- Like other submission events, submission events can be run conditionally, configure the conditional logic to ensure bookings only occur when needed
Now that you're all set up, anyone who completes your form will be able to make a booking in your configured calendar.
When a booking is made 2 emails are sent. One to the person who made the booking and the other to the configured email address configured on the Calendar Bookings menu. This emails contain:
- The Scheduling page name
- The set location
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Any event details
As part of the of the appointment booking the person making the booking is able to reschedule the meeting.
Simply click the reschedule button in the confirmation email to open up the picker and select a new date and time that better suits you.
Both the appointment runner and the person making the booking can cancel the booking if it is no longer required.
When canceling a reason for cancelation will need to be entered, an email will be sent to the corresponding person containing the cancelation reason.
Multi Calendar Events
Often a booking can be made on a number of available calendars for example booking hot desk, rooms, or pool lanes. This can be done using multiple calendars. If multiple calendars are configured for the scheduling page then the scheduler will continue to allow users to select the same date and time as long as it is available on at least one of the calendars.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article