Workflow has a number of events that can be run during the Draft Event, Submission Event, and Approval Event stages
Email + PDF
Enter an email address can be one of the simplest and easiest submission events to implement. Adding an email address to the Email + PDF submission event ensures that any time the form is submitted an email will be sent to that address. The email will contain a structured PDF of the submission data and links to any attachments that were included in the submission.
- Email Address
- The email address that the email will sent the email and PDF
- Email Subject Line
- The email subject can be specified allowing easy identification of the email.
- PDF File Name
- The name of the PDF can also be changed to more easily conform to any existing processes.
- Custom Email Templates
- Email templates are configured in the email templates page and allow you to completely customise the email body.
- Custom Values
- All of the inputs above can be customised with content from the form click the 'more info' or look below to see how.
- Exclude Elements
- This allows you to remove elements from the PDF that may not be relavent to this recipient.
- Display Submission ID in PDF
- Turning this on will ensure the submission ID is added as a footer to each page of the PDF
- Page break on form pages
- Turning this on will create a page break in the PDF that reflects the page breaks in the form itself.
The email action is the same as the Email + PDF, only without the additional PDF. With the ability to add content from the form into the body of the email using the email templates, the PDF is not always required.
If you have any question or would like assistance with setting up your Email actions please contact us via this support portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist in any way we can.