This article covers the Accounts menu. The account menu contains a summary of your Profile, your Account, and Usage information. It also includes the configuration for Retention Policies and Data Manager forms.
The profile section displays your Team Member details, and the current Role you are assigned.
The account section includes your account name and slug, and the pricing tier your account is on. It also includes a link to the OneBlink Feature page, OneBlink Pricing page and your Timezone setting.
The timezone will default to Australia/Sydney but can be configured for any global timezone. Changing the account timezone will affect dates and times displayed on PDFs generated from the platform, such as in the "Email + PDF" Workflow event.
Retention Policies are global and can be set to "Do not store" (default), they can be stored forever, or they can be stored for any number of days. In order to activate a Retention Policy you must agree to store data as per the OneBlink Data Storage Disclaimer. Retention Policies are broken up into 3 categories.
- Submission Data - Form data that is submitted when someone completes a form.
- Workflow Attachment Links - Links to download attachments included in workflow events (default 7 days).
- Note: The workflow attachment link policy cannot be greater than the Submission Data policy.
- Draft Data - Form data that is stored when a draft is saved.
- Prefill Data - Prefill data is used for approvals, jobs, and any custom pre-filled data.
Form Retention Policy
Submission Data Retention Policies can also be set per form. This allows you to have a global retention policy of 365 days, but a specific form can have a retention policy of "Do not Store". Any Retention Policy duration can be set on a form as long as it is less than the global retention policy duration. Meaning if the Global Retention Policy is set to 7 days the form Retention Policy cannot be set to more than 7 days.
Data Manager Forms
If you have Data Manager enabled for your account, then you will first need to choose what forms you want to use.
Select the add data manager form button and select a form. Once the form has been selected OneBlink will start storing any new submissions in Data Manager. If a form is removed from the Data Manager Forms list, then OneBlink will stop storing the form in Data Manager. This does not affect the storage of data in submission history.
For more information on Data Manager check out this article.
The usage section displays an overview of the account resources being used compared to your account limit. If no limit is shown that that resource does not have a limit for your account.
- Public form submissions - Submissions from forms that are publicly accessibly.
- Private form submissions - Submissions from forms that require the user to log in before being able to access.
- Total App Users - Number of users across all apps in the account.
- Total Data Manager Users - Number of Data Manager Solution Applet users in the account.
- Total Team Members - Number of Team Members who have access to the account.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your Account please contact us via this support portal or email email@example.com. We are happy to assist in any way we can.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article